Students are asked to choose as many books as they can be responsible for. They are also reminded that they may return a book any day of the week, and check out a new book during the morning when there is extra staff available at the circulation desk.
Here are some of the other reminders:
- Be considerate: just ONE title from a subject area, or a popular series (deer, football, Gregor, 39 Clues, etc.
- Make good choices. Think about 'Just Right Books' for you.
- Use good manners in the library.
- Give your name to the person at the check-out desk.
- Turn your books 'barcode side up' for easy check out.
- Those with an overdue book may choose one additional book.