Monday, July 22, 2013

Summer Class for ....ME!

This week I am taking a fun class all about iPads with Naomi Harm. I've had two of Naomi's classes before, and each time I learn a lot. Today was no different.

Searching through Naomi's blog tonight I came across a post from 2010 entitled Word Cloud Makers are Here. 

Apparently Wordle was going through some growing pains back in 2010. Wordle is a great choice these days, but check out some alternatives too.

Tag Galaxy is especially fun. It uses images to go with the words you enter.

I looked at all of the links and the only one that doesn't work now is Twitter Sheep. Some sites want to sell you something, like a tee-shirt with your words on it. Find one that works for you.

Word clouds are fun to create, save and use in so many way. Check it out!

Thanks, Naomi!

No comments:

Post a Comment