Monday, July 8, 2013

Photo Collage



Happy July!

It's a Monday morning, and I am missing students. Summer School has come and gone. 4th of July celebrations took place over the weekend.

Now, I'm just waiting for the first public library program on Wednesday with Susan Pagnucci - Master Puppeteer.

So, here's the next best thing. It's a collage using a Chrome add-on called Loupe.
Can you see that it's in the shape of a smiley face? 

When I created it I could hover over a photo and see it larger, but it looks like that is not the case here. This program allows you to pick how many photos to use in the collage.

I have 15 different photos of kids working in the computer lab here, but they are repeated to form a 50 photo image. The default setting used a lot more photos but that made the photographs really small.

There are a lot of shapes to choose from for the collage. Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment