Thursday, December 13, 2012

After School Class for Me!

Today I was able to take a class called Blogging: Part II given by our school district technology staff over at the high school.

I learned several new things about this adventure called Blogging. You will see a different look to my blog. I decided to eliminate the fancy background and just go with a plain color for the winter. We'll see when spring comes if I change my mind again.

Also, at the top of the blog there are now PAGES, or links to other places that I think are important. So, now there is a 'page' to my SES Technology site which isn't really part of this blog, but with this link at the top it appears to be. This is a great discovery, as I want to have students visit the blog more often and find content of use to them. I am hopeful that this will be a useful way to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment