Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Taking a Class: Google Apps!


Here I am on my second day of summer school class right here at Spooner High School. Facilitating the Future has brought Julie Thompson over from Hayward to Teach Google Apps to an enthusiastic group of educators from around the region.

Our school district already uses Google Docs and Calendar, so I knew a bit coming into the class. There is always something new to learn though! We've joined a Google Group, created a survey using Google Forms, chatted with one another using our GMail accounts, imported and exported Google Calendars and made a fancy iGoogle page with lots of widgets.

Today we are working on Google Sites, which is what I used to make my SES Technology page, so I got to spend some time thinking about ways to improve the look and flow of my web pages. Take a look and see what you think of My New and Improved Web Site.

No comments:

Post a Comment