Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Can I really make a video tutorial?

Today many of my classmates have disappeared and we are down to just three students. That's great for me because I can get lots of personal attention. I'm a bit distracted by the news from the Duluth/Superior area about flooding, but have been working on understanding how to make video tutorials.

Here's a link to my first video: How to make a Google Doc using Word   It's just 1 minute and 40 seconds long. Oops! Forgot to name my document. Not great! But, it's a start.

I used Jing, a screen capture program that I've had at home for quite awhile. I had never noticed that you can do video captures also. It's a free program that doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles, but seems to do a nice basic job.

Now, if I could only remember how I got to this point. More practice needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment